Become a Snapchat Geofilter Designer.
Learn how to create Snapchat geofilters and earn money with client work.
Now is the perfect time to learn how to design Snapchat Geofilters! You can now represent communities, businesses, and special events with custom Snapchat geofilters. More and more people are seeking to have their own Snapchat geofilter, and are willing to hire a designer to create geofilters for them. You can be that go-to geofilter expert that people want to hire. Here you will learn everything you need to be able to create engaging geofilters for yourself and for clients.
Avoid Common Mistakes that Lead to Geofilter Rejection
I’m a hand-lettering artist and logo designer who has created several Community geofilters and dozens of On-Demand geofilters for clients. I want to help you create successful geofilters.
My geofilters have been appreciated by communities, designers, and news publications. They have been featured in The LA Times, The Ringer, and The Hanford Sentinel.
I’ve been designing geofilters for over two years and I have made plenty of mistakes along the way. I’ve figured out what works and what doesn’t. I want to share my advice to help you avoid geofilter rejection, and get your geofilter published sooner.
I tried to make some geofilters since then. It started with a simple filter. Now, one year later, it has turned into a big passion of mine. Since then, Snapchat has just accepted two geofilters I sent!
I now try to make filters in my free time, because it is something I really like to do. Now, people compliment me when I tell them that I made the filter they just used!
Improve the Creativity of Your Design
Are you struggling to create a geofilter that stands out, and one that people love to use? I want to help you create geofilters that engage the Snapchat user. As a lettering artist and logo designer, I have spent thousands of hours practicing lettering and design. This has helped me create engaging geofilters myself, and help teach others to do the same.
Hanford, California Geofilter
FREE Snapchat Filter Design Lesson
Increase Your Success Rate with Geofilter Feedback
Snapchat receives hundreds of Community geofilter submissions each day, and because of this, they can’t provide feedback on them. If you’ve been denied, you’re left with no understanding of what you did wrong or what to fix. This can leave you helplessly lost with what to do next.
Your advice helped sooooo much because I was struggling so much to upload a geofilter. There were so many problems, but when I came to you, I right away knew what my problems were and finally got to submit it!
You replied to me right away, detected my problems, and helped me out with everything! You actually interact with the people and help them out with everything they need. You just give out a great service!
What’s Inside The Course?
Module 1: Understanding Geofilters
- What are Geofilters and How to Access Them
- Community vs. On-Demand Geofilters
- Understanding the Snapchat Submission Guidelines
Module 2: Planning For Your Geofilter
- Choosing a Location for Your Community Geofilter
- Brainstorming Concepts for Your Community Geofilter
- Choosing a Time and Location for Your On-Demand Geofilter
- Brainstorming Concepts for Your On-Demand Geofilter
Module 3: Designing Your Geofilter
- Understanding Fundamental Design Principles
- Understanding Geofilter Design Principles
- The Pens, Pencils, and Tools I Use
- Sketching Out Your Geofilter Concept
Module 4: Hand Lettering Fundamentals
- Introduction to Hand Lettering
- Introduction to 3 Common Lettering Styles
- Finding Common Letter Interactions
- Sketching Out Your Hand Lettering Piece
Module 5: Digitizing Your Geofilter
- Digitizing Programs and Where to Find Them
- How to Digitize Using Organic Vectors
- How to Digitize Using Precise Vectors
- How to Digitize Using Photoshop
- How to Digitize Using Pixlr
- How to Digitize Using Gimp
Module 6: Submitting Your Geofilter
- Mistakes to Avoid When Submitting Your Geofilter
- How to Submit a Community Geofilter
- How to Submit an On-Demand Geofilter
- Strategies for Resubmitting Your Geofilter
Module 7: Working with Geofilter Clients
- How to Attract Geofilter Clients
- Questions to Ask Geofilter Clients
- How to Price Your Geofilter Projects
- Geofilter Client Work Process
Snapchat Filter Design Course
Money Back Guarantee
I believe strongly in the quality of the Snapchat Filter Design course, and in your ability to take the information here, and apply it to make your investment back multiple times over.
I’ve spent the last year and a half developing the course materials and carefully refining them based on real-world feedback from geofilter designers like you.
I confidently back the course with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. I want you to dive in deep and experience the full depth of the course without any hesitation.
If you’re not satisfied, just contact me within 30 days of purchase, and I’ll refund your money—No questions asked.